Wednesday, April 17, 2013

INFORMATION ON VARIOUS SUBDIVISIONS IN LAND O LAKES AND WESLEY CHAPEL COMING SOON ...

I thought it would be an interesting idea to mention specific subdivision here in the Land O Lakes and Wesley Chapel areas.  I decide on these two locations for various reasons, but the primary reason is this is where I live and this is where I want to specialize in.

I want to know everything I can about these subdivision so that if any of you have questions or discussion items, I want to be able to answer them with 100% accuracy. 

While I welcome the opportunity to show any home buyer  properties, I think it is just as important that each buyers has all the answers before making such a large purchase.

I think is important that you are aware of everything and have included a few below:

Price ranges - Is this a good deal for you?  Does this area provide you with a home in your budget.  What are the taxes?  What are the HOA fees?  What are the CDD fees?  All these together along with Insurance determine your overall monthly price of owning your home.  A 200,000 home with a mortgage of 1000.00 a month can add up quickly if your taxes are 300 a month, your HOA is 150 a month and your CDD is 150 a month.  You can get a home for 250,000 with a 50 per month HOA and have a larger home in a nice area (sudivision or not) with a little looking around and asking questions.  PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ALWAYS ASK ABOUT ALL OF THESE FEES!!!

Traffic - Is this is a location that I can get to and from work in an acceptable time, can I get to the grocery store, mall, medical appointments and things of that nature.  What looks good on a map doesn't always equal an easy commute.

Crime - I recommend always searching the local crime page.  Here in Land O Lakes and Wesley Chapel, the Pasco County Sherrif's Department has some great information.

Schools - Many websites have disussion items regarding schools.  I have kids that are in the High School right now, so I can understand that this is very important to many buyers.

So as I write this on April 17th, I am committed to doing this.  If anyone out there wants to send a quick e-mail with a subdivision that they would like information on, please do so.

Have a GREAT WEEK everyone and thanks for stopping by ...

Dan Strauss
Realtor
LaRosa Realty
http://dstrauss.larosarealty.com
danstraussrealtor@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment