Sunday, May 13, 2012


There are some New Home Buying Opportunities in and around the Tampa area. The area of New Tampa, zip code 33647, has some of the nicest subdivisions in there area. Yes, strictly my opinion, but if you were to take a look at Grand Hampton, Live Oak, Cory Lake Isles, Heritage Isles, and combine that with the well establised areas of Hunters Green, Arbor Greene, Meadow Pointe, Cross Creek and Pebble Creek, you may be hard pressed to find anything that compares with that.

Drive a little further North on Bruce B. Downs, cross into Pasco County and you come to Wesley Chapel. The entire area of Seven Oaks is a series of gated communities that has homes that appeal to just about every buyer.

New homes are being built by DR Horton, Lennar, WestBay, Standard Pacific and Ryland. This area is growing. A new Hospital will be finished late this Summer, a large Recreating Complex is planned (I thought it would already be built, but they are ironing out some issues). All these areas have easy access to I-75/I-275. It's a bit of a drive to the beaches, but living in this area is well worth it to me.

I would like to show you around if you have some time. All of my information can be found at http://dstrauss.larosarealty.com. I hope to work with you as you look for your home!
Dan Strauss
Realtor
La Rosa Realty
http://dstrauss.larosarealty.com
danstraussrealtor@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment